May 28, 2013

Suz-Works in Progress

Progress in my stitching has been a little slow

And what progress have I made on my wrapping cloth?
I added a bullion-wrapped puff with a tatted decoration, then added more bullion arms
 Bullions wrap along the right edge of this section. I added a lace pocket beneath the broderie anglais. The pocket lace was one of the pieces Linda sent me.
piece #4 is almost finished.....just two little edgings to add and then I'll begin piece #5!
My May CQJP block is almost completed, too!
I added some pale green vines




 and a beautiful hand-painted button by  Gerry  Krueger
I've been saving this button, waiting for the perfect spot!
I think I found it! There's a bit more stitching to do, but there's a couple more days in May. Will I make it?

3 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

It's slow going but so worth the effort. Prettiness everywhere you look.

ladyhawthorne said...

Your puff reminds a bit of an octopus, although a fuzzy one. And you did find the perfect place for your lovely button!

Cyra said...

Progress has been good for your wrapping cloth this week Suz. Love your latest additions to it.
The painted button is beautiful, and yes, you have found the perfect place for it among the other roses on the cq.