May 28, 2013

Small May Reveal ~ Judy


At the beginning of the month I finished the first rabbit on this birth sampler which was started in "gasp," 1971, for my second daughter.  Somehow it got lost in the chaos of life and resurfaced this year. I hope to complete it in time for the arrival of said daughter's own daughter due in mid-August.




This past week I finished bunny #2 as well as a bit of its surroundings as well as a few other spots not shown.  It was quite a crazy week: we had our big concert, I developed a mysterious rash which is finally fading, and DD#2 had a health issue. (She and Baby Girl are fine thankfully.) We are going to be without computer access for the next week but I hope to find a bit of time to stitch as August will be here in a flash.  Hope you all have a nice week.  Back with you soon........

5 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Those ladybugs are as cute as a (wait for it. . . . ) bug!

Suztats said...

i like those stars. Everyone is wearing a cute smile. This will be perfect as a baby announcement! Happy stitching.

ladyhawthorne said...

LOL!

ladyhawthorne said...

I was thinking the same thing!

Cyra said...

What a lovely scene this birth sampler is Judy. Love those ladybirds and the smiling flowers. This is going to be a great heirloom present.