May 18, 2013

Quilt Inspiration

I wanted to share these beautiful, colorful quilts with you this morning. The colors are fantastic.  I love them all but the first one, where the squares seem to stand out against a background is amazing.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. It's raining here but I went to a friend of my SIL's last night and he gave us a huge load of plants from his amazing garden. I wish I had more pictures, but I only had my phone with me. Fifteen years of gardening  in a lovely, modest, well tended neighborhood about 2 miles from my house - and I never knew it even existed. And a super nice, very friendly Georgia boy! So I will be out in the drizzle setting out these plants and hope that his magic touch extends to my yard.

4 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Really wonderful with all the colors! thanks Deborah!

Suztats said...

Thanks, Deborah. I enjoyed that. Happy gardening!

cq4fun said...

Those are great quilts. I'm not a fan of the modern quilts most of the time, but these are not the same as those, and I loved the brightness.

Cyra said...

Thanks for sharing that Deborah. Plenty of ideas there for Debra's stash-busting scrappy quilts.
Enjoy your gardening.