May 21, 2013

Cy ~ Stitching and Travelling


Sorry I was missing last week. We were *on the road* again.

Hawkes Bay is a fabulous place. We are actually thinking about buying a property there.
Mountains, forests, wide rivers, seas, beaches, gorges, and scenic views wherever you look.

I will be uploading more pics of our travels on my 'other' blog soon.


Anyway, here are some pics of the stitching I've been doing. Some random, and some not quite so random pieces. Nothing more on my Mandala Quilt though.

This is my Art Quilt Wall Hanging




Can you see the NZ influence?

Here are the random stitching stuff









So that's me for this week.

Happy Stitching





5 comments:

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Very nice!

ladyhawthorne said...

Love the wall hanging, it's so very serene. Those purple flowers just pop! Great stitching and beading too, I love the iridescent purple rainbow beads, all my favorite colors in one place.

Debra Spincic said...

You really are all about the handwork. Such fine work too. The NZ wallhanging is going to be exquisite if the first flowers are any indication of the direction of your stitching.

Suztats said...

Wow! You've been busy. I love your wall hanging, and all the beading. Love your bead choices.

Judy S. said...

Love those fun purple flowers, Cy!