April 30, 2013

Susan: April Reveal

Entire block for April:


Seam Six:

Seams 7-8:

I hope they'll enlarge when you click on them. The last picture is the gold running stitch I used between the fireworks motifs, and there are a few gold beads scattered in there. Seam Six is that chain and buttonhold combination, but only one of each. It needs something else, probably beads, maybe lazy daisy stitches. We'll see what I'm motivated to do at the joining process. On to May!

Here are all four blocks that are finished now.

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

Nice! They are all wonderful!

Debra Spincic said...

Agree!

ladyhawthorne said...

I just love your theme, so vintage looking and your stitching is wonderful.

Suztats said...

This looks great! I so enjoy seeing the different blocks together, too. It's going to be a stunning piece.

Cyra said...

Thank you for showing us the four blocks all together. I now have an idea of how the finished piece would look, and I really think it is going to be gorgeous. You are doing a grand job Susan....carry on, lol.