April 9, 2013

Deborah : UFO progress

I'm sorry this post is late.

Here is the mess that is my sewing area. There are three projects there in the fetal stages (as opposed to the embryonic stage): my niece's baby's quilt, the projects for the basset rescue auction, and my UFO. Having existing UFO that have been lying around for years isn't enough; I have to go and create NEW UFOs.

I'm making a really simple 9 patch for the baby, and just some very easy mug rugs for the auction. In between I'm working on my applique. Just some leaves to show this week. I'm beginning to think each block is going to take a couple of weeks.
(sorry I jumped the gun - I meant to schedule this for later tonight. Hope that didn't foul anything up for anyone).


8 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Just remember you ARE making progress!

Suztats said...

Wow! And I thought mt table was stocked! Every little bit adds up to making progress. Just remember to have fun!

Deborah McLaughlin said...

That is just the tip of the iceberg. LOL.

Stiching4fun said...

I think you've been peeking in my sewing room!!!!

Just have fun it will all work out and become beautiful finished projects!!!!

Pat

desertskyquilts said...

If that wreath is what you are making, and it certainly seems it must be, it's a great design, and I love your bright colors. My table currently looks quite clean - because I cleared it off just last weekend! I've barely been in there since.

Judy S. said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy, that's for sure!

Carol-Ann said...

Well,it is said that "only busy people have the time" and your table sure looks busy.

Cy said...

Love that fabric with the bassets on. They will make lovely mug rugs.
Big piles of colourful fabric are inspiring to see.
One stitch made today, is one stitch less for tomorrow. (I just made that up by the way, lol)