April 16, 2013

Cy - Still on the circles


I've been away....... did you miss me?

We had a great time in the Hawkes Bay area. The sun shone (most of the time), the beaches were mind-blowing (as always), the Motel was 4**** awesome, the scenery was beautiful, and the wineries were, well.... full of wine, lol. Delicious.

I'm creating another blog as our "Travel-Adventure-Blog" so that family and friends will be able to follow our adventures without getting caught up in my stitching projects. I will let you know the web address of that as soon as I have uploaded these latest photos (just in case you'd like to come with me on the journey too).

On topic again now.

CQJP latest work.

Nine more of the smaller circles that surround the larger circle in the middle. That now makes 12 all together.






That's my lot for this week.
Now to catch up with all that I've missed while away.

Happy Stitching

13 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Welcome back!

Is that the arrangement? dying of curiosity here!

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Me too. Looks interesting.

Suztats said...

Welcome back. Glad you had a wonderful time!
All these neat circles have me wondering.......

Judy S. said...

Your circles are so perfect! What's your secret? Glad you had a nice time away; sunshine sounds so good to me. Looks like you had time though for some stitching as this seems to be coming along nicely.

Cy said...

Yes . *¿*

Cy said...

See answer above, lol.

Cy said...

They are stitched onto that pale yellow polka-dot fabric.

Cy said...

I've actually been home for a few days but not on the computer.
The cq circles are ironed over a cardboard template to make the (almost) perfect circles. Only as good as the ironer can get without burnt fingers!

Debra Spincic said...

OK, now what?!

Cy said...

Ummm!!! I dunno.....yet.
I'm pretty sure I'll have something else to show on it next week though ;-)

Stiching4fun said...

So glad you had a wonderful vacation! I am going to try again this fall for a vacation since the one this spring fell thru.

I love what you are doing with your circles Nice Work!

Cy said...

Thanks Pat, I sure hope you get to go away for a break. It's great to come home refreshed and eager to get stitching again.

desertskyquilts said...

Love your circles, especially seeing them in place. A dot of glue stick on your carboard templates, or rubber cement (it washes out of fabric) might keep your fingers from being toast, so to speak.