April 3, 2013

Better Late than Never? March Reveal


Whew! April sneaked in after a very busy week of rehearsals and then singing.  Easter weekend was absolutely gorgeous here, the best ever in all the years we've lived in the Pacific Northwest. Hope that yours was equally nice. Today things are pretty much back to normal, except that I forgot to post yesterday. I did finish "delight" and now have just two blocks more to complete before I can sash them. First though, I have to knit up a couple of baby gifts.... Ciao!

10 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Just delightful!

Can you show us the other finished blocks in the set?
Have you gotten SBS back from the quilter yet?

Suztats said...

Delightful! (had to, sorry) It is very pretty.

cq4fun said...

It's wonderful! Are you setting it the way she did? I know you will love the finished piece.

Judy S. said...

I've not seen my quilt group since we got back, but I should get an update on Friday about SBS. And I'll try to remember to show the sashed blocks, too.

Judy S. said...

Thanks! It's been so long I don't remember how she finished it. Do you?

Judy S. said...

Thanks, Suz!

cq4fun said...

If you go to Flickr group, you can see a lot of different ones. Hers is on her blog.

Judy S. said...

Thanks so much for these links!

Stiching4fun said...

Have to agree with the others "delightful"


Pat

Cy said...

Pure delight Judy. I'm still loving your very neat backstitching. Nice colours on this block, love that red.