February 24, 2013

Judy--Ready to Quilt, Finally!

I finally quit procrastinating and took the easy way out, no more sashing. Nothing seemed to look right, so I just went with the flower fabric and have pronounced my part finished. Hopefully, one of my local quilting friends will agree to do the quilting. I probably could do it but since I've put a lot of effort into each square I think it's worth it to splurge for the final step.


Now I can turn my attention to some other projects that have been waiting......

8 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Very sweet. Reminds me of my own SBS from my childhood only mine has a yellow border.

Deb said...

sunbonnet Sue was one of my Mom's favorites. It's very pretty, I love it.

Suztats said...

I think it looks great! Yay! Looking forward to seeing those other projects....

ladyhawthorne said...

I like the pink girliness of it! And simple is always good.

Barbara C said...

Yay! Great job! It's good to see Sue in all her final glory.

Cy said...

Judy, I have just zoomed in on your photo and spent a lovely (long) moment or two absorbing all that SBS has done for those 12 months. We have been entertained with her antics, prowess, green-fingers and nature-love.
I hope you will show this to us again after the quilting splurge has taken place.

Stiching4fun said...

SBS has always been one of my favorites, I love the way you finished it anxious to see it quilted.

desertskyquilts said...

Lovely 30s print for the final border. I'm glad you're going to go the extra expense of having it professionally quilted. It deserves it!