February 17, 2013

Patricia Stitching

First  I am so sorry that I had trouble with getting this posted at the proper time.

This week I worked on adding beads in the tree with the girl leaning against, also had some different stitches on the seams, I need to finish one of these thne add flowers or beading. 



This is my Jan. block,  Hope to finish the spider web with something more with the heart also in the pink space.

I have added a little more lace on the ink, a heart where the seams come together. stitching on the gold & white on green I did the Maidenhair Stitch.  On the white a Chevron.

I look forward to adding more this week, trying some different stitches and possibly some ribbon.

Happy Stitching and Thanks for Looking!







6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

I sure like your button tree!

Cy said...

Wohoo, lots of eye-candy here Pat, well done. You have achieved a nice lot on this block so far. A lovely variety of stitches, and I love the button additions.

Debra Spincic said...

Nice to see you took off the dark butterfly. I think the new one works well. Such a cute button tree!

Suztats said...

You're making lots of nice progress on your blocks, and I like the leaves on your button tree. Looking forward to seeing more.

Judy S. said...

Nice button tree, Pat! I like your heart, too. Looks like you've been busy.

cq4fun said...

Love that spider caught in the act of making his web. The lazy daisy stitching to the right of the center is really pretty, too. A very nice January block, Pat!