February 24, 2013

Patricia Colonial Knots, Lazy Daisy's

This last week I have been working on trying to finish up Jan block and Feb block.

Still have some more finishing up for Jan block.





Feb. block I have been doing Colonial Knots, added pearls to lace on velvet plus on the velvet,added some flowers to green area, star button in  purple area, and auditioning a boorch in place of heart thought it would bring out the Girl on the tree.  My plan is to finish both of these this week!

Next is a group that I found that still needs to be finish from days gone by!  I will try to take individual pictures this week.

Have a great week!

Pat G.

9 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

January looks wonderful and so does February. And how nice to have a pre-started stash!

Debra Spincic said...

You've really made some serious progress this week! Good for you!!

Judy S. said...

Nice work! I like the button tree!

Suztats said...

I really like the laces and the touches of white you've added to your January block. The vine with the purple flowers is so delicate and pretty. This is looking so nice.
Some great UFO's to finish.

Barbara C said...

Nice work on your new and old blocks. They'll add up to a nice project.

Cy said...

Oh Pat, the Jan and Deb blocks are so pretty. You have made excellent progress on them this week.
I love your 4 new/old blocks too. Such a beautiful project. I'm really looking forward to seeing the stitching that you will be adding to them.

Cy said...

Lol, of course I meant the Jan and Feb blocks in my comment above, hahaha. Gotta love typos =)

Stiching4fun said...

That's okay CY never sweat the typos!!!

cq4fun said...

I really like how the additions of the buttons and embellishing stitches has changed the whole look of the blocks. Love the heart lace, too. Are you going to have a broach for each block, do you think?

The block in the bottom picture, lower left, is my favorite - it's so pretty with those laces!