February 17, 2013

Judy~Better Late than Never?

We've only been home since late Wednesday night after 10 wonderful days in the Florida sunshine, and I've had no time to pick up an embroidery needle. As of today though, our bodies and brains are finally back in this time zone, but I am still dithering about what to do with Sue and will hopefully make a decision this week. My main goal for now is to finish putting together her borders and then move on to my multitudes of unfinished projects.   A number of unfinished quilts, a variety of embroidery/cross stitch projects as well as countless knitting projects in various stages of completion are waiting for my attention. (True confession is good for the soul, right?) These will be my focus for the coming year. And then if by some miracle, I get them all done, there's the stash to attack...... Wish me luck. Meanwhile, we have just learned that this little guy is going to have a sister. And you all know what that means, more projects, of course!

 

Don't you wish you were this limber?

7 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Families are more important than sewing!

Cy said...

Awww! Being nimble is one thing, but being able to bite your toes is a whole 'nother kettle of fish, lol.
Good luck getting your brain back into stitching mode.

Judy S. said...

Yep, I agree!

Debra Spincic said...

Looking forward to your solution on SBS!

Judy S. said...

Still pondering/procrastinating......

Stiching4fun said...

Oh what a cute fella! I'll take him over stitching any day of the week.

cq4fun said...

I can actually remember doing that as a child! What a cutie he is, and now a sister on the way. Congratulations! Yes, you will be busy!