January 4, 2013

Newcomber: Patricia

Debra, asked me to give an introduction,  To start with I am new to Blogging so bear with me, its taken 2 days to get this far and lot of help from Debra (Debra Design Studio) Thanks Debra for your help.

I was told about this group by Susan D (cq4fun) and from there the ball started rolling.

I have done a little bit of everything it seems like over the years.  The last 20 yrs have been in the quilting dept. but enjoy doing embroidery and crazy quilting ( need to do some practicing).

I am wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother and even a great great grandma so I 'm not s "spring chicken" anymore!  I also retired from Nursing.

I love doing things with my hands.  I love animals have four furrbabies of my own and looks we will be babysitting another one for a few weeks (this might prove to be a challenge but I am sure it will work out)

I am anxious to get started and meet everyone of you  thru your blogs etc.

Thanks for letting me join in your group!

Patricia Gartman

8 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Welcome to the group, Patricia!

You'll find lots of inspiration here and not very many spring chickens either! *wink* (not that I would know!)

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

If not "spring" then perhaps we're able to boast summer and autumn ones! Great to have you aboard Debra's train and feel sure you'll enjoy the journey sewing along with us.

Suztats said...

Hi Patricia! So nice to meet you! I'm a Gramma, too, but just one grandchild who lives in Australia (I live in Ontario, Canada) so I've only met her once so far.
This is a great, supportive group, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work!
Hugs from Suz
Http://suztats.blogspot.com

desertskyquilts said...

Pat, it's great to see you made it on the blog! Welcome, welcome! Age is a matter of the mind. If the mind doesn't care, then it doesn't matter. =)

Deb said...

Pat, glad you have jumped on the crazy train! :-) Sounds like you will fit right in. Everyone here is very supportive and fun, we will have a great year together.

Judy S. said...

Welcome, Patricia, to this fun group from another grandma! You'll find lots of inspiration from this group, and it's a good way to keep focused!

ladyhawthorne said...

Hi Pat! Welcome to our crazy and creative spot on the net. Can't wait to see what you will be creating.

Cy said...

Hello and welcome Pat. I'm glad you have joined us and I'm looking forward to spending a whole year following your stitching projects. Let the fun begin!!