January 7, 2013

Judy~Checking In Finally!

One computer having a snit + confusion on my posting time = one late post.  In addition, I took a week off from stitching to work on a couple of knitting projects that are approaching the wire.  (DD#2's family all have their birthdays within a 2 week period, right after Christmas!)  Anyhow, project one is done and gifted, but project two is woefully behind, and Max has already turned one on the fourth.  His celebration will be on Sunday, so wish me luck.


He needs a sweater, don't you think?

My Goals for 2013:

1.  Finish Sunbonnet Sue quilt!
2.  Finish other embroidery/CQ UFOs (too many to count!!)

Now, back to work!

11 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

How about a picture of all your SBS blocks (at least laying) together next week?

Judy S. said...

You read my mind. How'd you do that?

desertskyquilts said...

Good luck with all you have to do ... and starting a sweater, too!

Judy S. said...

The sweater is already on its way, luckily. Front and back are done and am over halfway on the first sleeve, but there are a bajillion ends to sew in. What was I thinking? (I wasn't, I guess. LOL)

Debra Spincic said...

:-))

Debra Spincic said...

I'm here to tell you that I am going to evaluate all future projects by the effort it takes to finish them. Once the newness wears off, what is the real worth going to be to me? Am I going to be willing to go the distance with that idea?

Deborah McLaughlin said...

What a cutie. I'd love to see all the blocks together, too.

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

So pleased you've finished his sweater! No pressure, but I too would love to see your blocks together.

ladyhawthorne said...

Definitely get that cutie a sweater, he might get cold!
Ditto on seeing all of the SBSues.

Cy said...

Now that's a hansom 'happy chappy'. Awwww. You could have put a straw hat on him and called him Sun Hat Sam!!!

Judy S. said...

Now there's a thought! Don't know about straw here though; it's been so rainy, it might just sprout, or mold......