November 24, 2012

Judy~the Portuguese Border Stitch~TAST


I am anxious to see what the rest of you did with this stitch.  Long after I finished stitching I checked my faithful book and found an easier, although slightly different, explanation. Next week guess who will check the book immediately?  I used the border on the neckline of Sue's dress, partly because it was a small area!  The stitch worked out better than expected with 2 strands of floss. Hard to believe that this project is on the home stretch....  It's a good thing.  My enthusiasm is waning and my holiday projects are calling!  Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!

12 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Nothing compares to little daisies!

Hang in there!

Judy S. said...

More to come on her dress.......

ladyhawthorne said...

This year has definitely given us a workout! Great placement for this week's stitch, can't wait to finally see what Sue is doing.

Suztats said...

Nicely placed! I couldn't think how to use this stitch other than as a border.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I know you will be shocked, but I did a tree...sort of. I like your pretty blue stitching. My enthusiasm is waning also.

Judy S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy S. said...

Tee Hee!

Judy S. said...

Seems like a border would be very nice but probably take a long time, at least for me, to finish.

Judy S. said...

I need to go check that tree out!

cq4fun said...

From the bits I've seen, I think this is going to be my favorite dress so far.

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

Still teasing! Sue's neckline seems a perfect placement for PBS.

Judy S. said...

Maybe?