November 3, 2012

Judy ~ October TAST Reveal

Ten down, two to go. Hurray!
Sue has been riding around in this wheelbarrow all month while wearing her very best party dress and shiny patent leather shoes, much to her mother's dismay. DH says the wheelbarrow looks out of control! Whatever. That wheel was a great spot for this week's Closed Base Needlewoven Picot stitch. When all else fails, stitch a blade of grass, right? I ended up backstitching the rest of the hearts and adding a bit of stitching to the sleeves before pronouncing block 10 done. That is unless you all think I need to add more ground?

10 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

You know I told Mom once (after coming home from a birthday party) that I didn't have any fun unless I got dirty. I think I must have been wearing a party dress that day so I can sympathize with Sue!

Suztats said...

Poor Suzy probably has a numb bum from riding on that cart for a month! She sure looks pretty, though, in her party dress. All dressed up and nowhere to go?

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

Sue's wheelbarrow does look out of control. Love her sparkly shoes a must have for all well dressed gardeners!

Judy S. said...

I think she's going downhill......lol.

cq4fun said...

I love Sue just as she is. Many a cracked sidewalk with nothing growing adorned my childhood in Odessa, Texas. Love the hearts everywhere, and those shoes are just too cute!

Judy S. said...

Thanks, Everyone for your comments! Still trying to decide on adding ground.....

Debra Spincic said...

LOL! or a back ache from her posture!

Debra Spincic said...

If you want to emphasis the tilt of the wheelbarrow a few more sprigs of grass in a straight line would work. I'd probably add them.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

You have really done a nice job on all the little details on Sue this month...the sleeves, sparkle on her shoes, the butterfly, the hearts on her dress...super! I agree with Debra on adding a few more sprigs to emphasize the wheelbarrow's tilt.

Judy S. said...

Will do, thanks.