November 26, 2012

Deborah - Catching Up

Progress: I have done weeks 42-45; I will be caught up by the weekend. I'm determined not to let this slide after getting this far. Blogger won't let me upload photos right now. Sorry to take so long to get caught up. I will post photos as soon as Blogger gets itself sorted out. Meanwhile, here is a link to my Flickr photostream.

I have been following everyone's progress, and your work is beautiful! I have mixed feelings about my finished quilt but then, this was  a learning process; the finished project is just for me , or whichever daughter winds up with it so...

I did sign up for next year's CQJP, and I will approach it differently from this year. I just sort of jumped in. More planning next time.

~~Deborah

3 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Sometimes a person does just have to jump in or she will never get started.

cq4fun said...

I love the wonky star in the center. I think the project looks terrific, and I love the block that's showcased on your flickr site. I think after some time has passed, you will love this project so much.

Suztats said...

I had problems with blogger, too. I'll look forward to seeing your reveal.