October 13, 2012

Judy ~ Home Again and Behind

We got back from Chicago late Wednesday night with the usual chores to do on Thursday along with choir practice in the evening.  Yesterday was spent outside with the landscapers reclaiming our front yard....all this to say little stitching has happened here!  I have, however, picked the next block and made a mess of the knotted loop stitch.  Did anyone find any helpful directions?  I can't really figure out Sharon's method.  Oh, and I found some great thirties fabric for the borders but am still searching  for the right sashing color.  Looking forward to catching up........

6 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Judy S. said...

Did you find a good explanation for it?

cq4fun said...

Welcome back! It'll be good to see what you do with Sue and this stitch.

Suztats said...

Hope you had a great time! I'm playing catch-up too...........

Cy said...

I'm on the 'catch-up' trail with you too. Keep at it..... I'm sure I saw a 'free-time' voucher somewhere.

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

Hope you didn't expect SBS to help with your post holiday chores, I can see her looking on all dressed up and ready for further adornment! No doubt she will be thrilled with your fabric finds.