October 11, 2012

Deborah - TAST, Catching UP

Catching up with some stitches I have missed:
Sheaf


Knotted Buttonhole



Linked Double Chain





Beaded Hebago Edge
This turned out to be one of my favorites, and I'll be doing more experimenting with this one.

Stop by my blog, Wednesday Quilter, for a look at all the blocks put together. Still a lot of hand work to do on the center block, but you'll get the idea.

As I said over there, my sister in law and I will be leaving Sunday night for London, then to Tel Aviv. We'll return on October 28th. I'm home for just a few days before leaving for Houston and the Quilt Show.

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

Judy S. said...

I've got catching up to do too. That beaded stitch looks interesting. Have a fabulous (and safe) trip!!!

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

Oh, how wonderful to see some stitching I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms. Your BHE photo is very pretty with the fly sitch and bullion knots. Hope you have a lovely time with your sil, travel safely.

Cy said...

A fabulous stitching show and tell here Deborah. Love the hebedo seam treatment. I found it a rather interesting stitch too, and definitely one that needs LOTS more playtime.

Happy travels. Bon voyage etc. Hope you have a great time.

Funny thing is I very nearly got to book a flight to London for the same time you will be there. But my car blew up (well the engine did) and now I have to put all my flight money (and some more) toward the new car engine... I am not a happy bunny.

cq4fun said...

Great catch-up. Your hedebo looks exactly like it should, unlike mine. =)

Suztats said...

This looks very pretty, and I hope to work on mine this weekend......I'm behind, too.......
Have a wonderful and safe trip!

Deborah McLaughlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah McLaughlin said...

Thanks!

Deborah McLaughlin said...

What a bummer! We had to change our flight to Zurich. My sister in law is a Delta employee and we are taking that leg of the trip on buddy passes! It tries your patience and you have to have nerves of steel not to mention unlimited (almost) flexibility. But it saves a ton of money.

Today I am in a state of complete denial. All of a sudden, it's two days away.