October 21, 2012

Cy ~ CQ stitching

Here is the latest stuff to come off my needle.

This is the WIP on the butterfly in the middle of my current Crazy Quilt block.

And one bit of a seam treatment that is missing the second part at the moment.



And the Block so far.


Sorry, no TAST this week.
 I am now two weeks behind with TAST stitches.
And it's OFFICIAL now, I am so very late with this September block, and it's almost the end of October, I can't believe it. I will have to pull my socks up this week if I'm to have any chance of catching up and getting back on the CQ track.



Happy Stitching

7 comments:

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

You may be behind, but its such a treat to see another of your beautiful butterflies. I really like how your blue half circles echo the grey fabric, they look like little balconies in a theatre.

Judy S. said...

I agree, your blue butterfly is so pretty. I always enjoy looking at (and admiring) your stitching!

Debra Spincic said...

I think there are a few of us who have just about decided to pick and choose which of the remaining TAST stitches get stitched. OK, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

That butterfly--be still my heart! I need to learn to do the short & long stitch.

cq4fun said...

It's only time. =) The butterfly is gorgeous. I really like the blue stitching in the row, and how it takes advantage of the fabric design elements, too.

Suztats said...

Gorgeous butterfly, Cy! I'm looking forward to seeing the second part of that seam treatment.

ladyhawthorne said...

I totally agree with Carol.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I am with the others. That butterfly is gorgeous!