September 16, 2012

Deborah: TAST - Pistel stitch

Believe it or not, I am stitching but lack of a decent camera makes it pretty impossible to get a good close up of what I've done. I will post as soon as I can figure that out. Meanwhile, I'm posting a photo of all my blocks together with two different versions of the center square on my blog. I'l appreciate your comments over there.

I managed to get a couple of pretty good shots of my TAST for this past week. I haven't done any editing, I'm posting straight from my phone:



So there you go!



8 comments:

Debra Spincic said...

Your circle is a wonderful combination of stitches. That's a nice motif for your stitch stash.

ladyhawthorne said...

I like your button mandala! Very nice stitching on all your seams.

Cy said...

A beautiful pistil stitch mandala. Love those colours. Nice buttonhole wheel halves too. Lovely experiments Deborah. They work well.

Suztats said...

I really like the mandala, and the lazy daisy with the buttonhole half-wheels gives it a really nice look.

Mary-Frances Main said...

Love the flower! I almost used a button in the middle of mine, but couldn't find one I liked!

desertskyquilts said...

All of it looks great. I like that center you put in your circle. The pistil stitch was a good choice there. I like the embellishment on the half-wheels, too.

Barbara C said...

Great colors. I like your button center, and your half-wheels look very pretty.

Peacock said...

I love mandalas, and I really like your purple and pink colorway!