June 10, 2012

Suz- Another Nada Done

Well, I had great hopes and ambitions going away on a week's holiday, to spend lots of time stitching. Ahh, best laid plans and all that......
Seems I pulled something in my back and spent the first 4 days attached to a gel heat pack.......thank goodness our unit had a microwave......that heat felt soooo good. So, nought done except coping, heating, some cards and some reading.........until Thursday, when I began to wean myself from the gel pack........
I got a bit of tatting done and some stitching on my thread roll-up, but nothing much to show..................good thing it's a catch-up week for TAST!...now I need a catch-up week for my stitching course, my CQJP ( that would be May and June! O!), and stitch explorations...........
Thankfully, I seem to be over the worst of the back thing.........and now I plan to stitch!
Hope to have lots to show next week!
Take care, everybody!

8 comments:

Cy said...

Oh no, poor you. What a nasty thing to happen on your hols. Glad you are feeling a bit better now though, and I hope it continues to improve.
It seems that most of us have been on stitching hiatus this past week. I actually picked up pen and paper for a change instead of needle and thread.
Looking forward to seeing what you create next week. Hope you have a good week

Debra Spincic said...

Bummer with a Capital B.

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Happy to hear you are on the mend Suz. I've finally gotten to do a little stitching today. Life happens and as you said 'the best laid plans... Take care

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Feel better soon!

Judy S. said...

Glad your back is on the mend, Suz, and that it continues to behave! Back pain is no fun!

Barbara C said...

I hope you continue to improve. Feel better soon!

Peacock said...

Oh my goodness! I think there might be nothing in the world worse than an injured back! (okay, there are worse things, but that's beside the point.) It seems like every little thing you do from walking to sitting to lying down to just plain breathing affects your back! I do hope you heal completely and very soon. Back pain is no fun at all! (For that matter, I hope you've already healed by now, since I'm late writing this!)

Suztats said...

Yes, thanks, Peacock, I'm fully healed ( i think...so far so good). Feeling much better and back to stitching! Yay!
Hugs