June 9, 2012

Judy~Not Much to Show but Bullions

Precious little sewing happened here this week as we're getting ready to head to the Midwest for a mini-reunion. Here's a peek at my next SBS block where I fiddled around with some more bullion knots. The little bunny is from the book and the flower petal is an adaption of a suggested flower. The bullion knots have 24 wraps and are couched...crookedly. Maybe I'll improve with more petals as practice. Don't know how much you'll hear from me till later in the month. Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Barbara C said...

That bunny is adorable--so clever! Have a great trip.

ladyhawthorne said...

Cute bunny and I rather like the 'crooked' petal, it has character!

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

Good that someone is being left at home to water the garden flowers! Have a super time. Like your little bunny and flower petal.

Debra Spincic said...

Cute bunny! Be safe and have fun!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Enjoy your reunion. Sweet little bunny and I like the petal too. It looks like another sweet Sue on the way already.

Judy S. said...

This Sue is rather like another one done earlier. You'll see later....Now to figure out how to make her different. Thanks for the good wishes. We're hoping for good weather and few mosquitoes!

Cy said...

Love the creative flower petal, and your bunny is adorable.
Enjoy your time away.

Suztats said...

Adorable bunny! Love the petal. Have a wonderful time!

Peacock said...

I love your bullion stitches! Especially the bunny. Yep, I love the bunny.
I happen to have a baby bunny living in my yard this spring. My neighbors say he comes out every single morning right about the time they go for a walk. I only see him once in a rare while when I come home late in the evening. Once he was sitting just three feet away from me when I opened up my car door! SOOOO cute! ... until he starts eating my garden. Then he might be slightly less cute. maybe.
LOVE your bullion bunny!!