June 16, 2012

Judy ~ TAST Buttonhole Wheel in Halves

This is the last little bit of stitching on Sue until we get back from Minnesota, and then I'll be madly playing catch up. As I checked the pattern on the shade of blue for the ribbon, it hit me that the stitching last week on her dress was the wrong color. Well, Sue threw a fit and made me remove those stitches. She has quite a temper, that girl. When we get back, I want to play around with this stitch a bit more as it was kind of fun.  See you later!

 

9 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

It always amazes me how you make the TAST stitches work so perfectly for Sue (even if she isn't always happy). I really like this treatment on the band. Don't let Sue tell you otherwise!

Suztats said...

This is so cute on Sue. I like the yellow french knots in between the wheels....

Suztats said...

Safe and happy travels!

Debra Spincic said...

Another great application of this stitch!

We'll keep the stitching going while you are gone!

Carol Neale-Broughton said...

Your buttonhole wheels work so well on Sue's hat, she's a lucky little girl.

Cy said...

What a great idea for this stitch. It looks lovely as a hat band.
Bon voyage, and happy hols.

Barbara C said...

Great looking hat band. My that Sue is quite particular!

cq4fun said...

I love the hatband! What a clever idea for the wheel stitch. Hope MN is great!

Peacock said...

The buttonhole wheel makes a great hatband for SBS! I like the little French knot accents between them, too. Enjoy Minnesota!