April 16, 2012

Cy - Nothing to show

Hi all, sorry I've had nothing to show you last weekend. I have had such a bad week last week and just couldn't encourage myself enough to pick up a needle until today. So I shall, at least, have something to show at the next reveal. Currently doing stem stitch, and just heard that French Knots are next, so I'm sure I can get that done too, as well as make a start on my March cq block (I think I'm just a little bit behind on that project, but nothing that a word in the ears of my boys to let me stitch on peace would't fix).






Happy Stitching

7 comments:

Judy S. said...

Sure hope this week's a better one for you, Cy!

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

You need to put your foot down and demand some "me" time. Tough when life gets in the way, but sometimes it is nice to be needed and be able to help also. I hope you get some time to stitch.

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Hoping for a better week, Cy. Take care.

Suztats said...

Life happens, and there are priorities. Hope this week will be a nicer one for you.

Debra Spincic said...

Teenaged boys that can't fix their own lunch? Heaven help us! Don't tell us they can't wash their own clothes either.

I agree with Connie. Tell them you need to stitch. Make their own lunches!

cq4fun said...

Some lifetimes are like that, but it sounds like you are on the go again. I hope this week goes better for you!

Barbara C said...

I hope things get better for you. Life can be very demanding.