March 26, 2012

TAST: Week 13-Catch Up Week

From the sound of the comments on Sharon's Pin Tangle, stitchers are feeling the need to catch up on some missed TAST embroidery stitches.  Sharon is suggesting a "catch up" week (and a few challenges).
For those nearing the end of their March CQJP blocks, this will give us an opportunity to put the finishing touches on those blocks.

Whatever stitching you have planned for the week, be advised that we will follow our current Reveal Schedule for the weekend.  Plan to show us what you have done!  I think it is important to keep the Reveal Momentum going by sharing your handwork.

It's been a great quarter with this support group.  I hope all have found some benefit by belonging to Tuesday Stitchers.  I know it has helped me stay on track.

7 comments:

Judy S. said...

Since Procrastination is my unofficial middle name, this schedule has definitely kept me on task also. Thanks, Debra, for setting this all up and keeping after us. ;) It's been a great opportunity to connect and learn from everyone.

Debra Spincic said...

I have to get my Mom nagging in somehow! Ha! Ha!
Just keep stitching.

Barbara C said...

This break is welcome. I'm hoping to catch up and finish my March block.

Cy said...

I need to start my March block not finish it haha.
I need to catch up on sleep and stitching, so I will use this week wisely.....now excuse me while I go and talk to the butterflies.

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Great opportunity to work on the cq blocks. I can't believe the first quarter is nearly over.

Suztats said...

I'm catching up on the TAST I missed--woven wheels--while I was sick. I'm almost done so I'll have that to post this weekend.
I have really enjoyed this first quarter! Finding new Stitching Friends is a joy, and all the feedback is much appreciated. Too, I find much inspiration seeing everyone's work. Thank you!
Thanks, Deb, for creating this group and keeping us motivated, inspired, and on track.

Suztats said...

ooops....that should be whipped wheels......