December 3, 2011

Cy: Updating some info

I have been checking out all your blog pages to "get-to-know-you" better and get an insight onto the other things that you like to do.
As I started a new blog site just for my TAST & CQJP challenges I now realise that I have none of that other stuff for you to get to know me, so I shall share a link to my other blog page and website so you can, if you want, see what else I like to do too.
I think it is a great way to get to know each other for this journey we are on together.

My main blog... Cyra Lewis - Mixed Media Artist
An extension blog... Scrumble-Along

My website... Cyra Lewis

5 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Yes, I would like to spend a little more time on each persons blog(s) as well. Thank you for the links. We should all know each other pretty good by the end of the year.

Suztats said...

Great idea Cy, and thanks for the links. This is going to be a fun year!

Suztats said...

BTW, fantastic needlefelted Phoenix!

Cy said...

Thanks Suz, I noticed that you had already found me on my main blog, lol, which is why I thought others might like the links.

Debra Spincic said...

I'll cruise by tomorrow!